Feel like a true Bali explorer on this 9-hour white water rafting adventure. Spend 2 to 3 hours braving Class II and III rapids, winding past rainforests, rice paddies and waterfalls on a 7.4-mile (12-kilometer) ride. After an included lunch and hot shower, visit a coffee plantation specializing in ‘Luwak’ coffee (some of the world’s most exclusive) produced by the cat-like civet.
- Take a white water rafting trip with an included coffee plantation tasting tour at the end
- Brave the Class II and III rapids of a Balinese River as you wind past rice paddies and waterfalls
- Warm up after the rafting trip with an included shower and lunch
- Visit a plantation to learn about the coffee-making process and sample various teas and coffees
- Taste the ultra-exclusive ‘Coffee Luwak,’ produced from the droppings of wild civets
- Great way to experience Bali’s more natural side
What You Can Expect
Depart in an air-conditioned vehicle from your Bali hotel in the morning, driving for approximately 1.5 hours to reach the rafting start point in Carang Sari Village. Get to know your professional rafting guide and listen to a short safety briefing before starting your rafting trip around 10am.
Spend the next 2 to 3 hours splashing around in the river’s Class II and III rapids, following the instructions of your guide if you hit any tricky spots. As you continue, you’ll float past a mixture of Balinese scenery, including rice paddies, stone carvings, waterfalls and rainforests, finishing around 1pm.
After warming up with a hot shower and an included lunch of Indonesian or international cuisine you’ll proceed to a coffee plantation to learn more about the coffee making process and sample a number of coffees and teas. You’ll also have a chance to sample Coffee ‘Luwak,’ a bizarrely delicious blend produced from beans eaten and digested by wild civets (cat-like mammals). At the end of the day receive a drop off at your Bali hotel around 4:30pm.