Contact

9 Responses to Contact

1. alvin says:

Hi,

I am visiting Bali on 9 Jan 2015 and my aircraft will land at 10.05 am.

I would like to book at cab from Bali airport @ 10.30am (after clear custom) and below is my schedule:

1. Lunch @ Madu Sari Mount Restaurant
    2. Goa Gajah Elephant cave
    3. Tanah Lot Temple
    4. Uluwantu Temple
    5.Dinner @ Jimbaran Beachfront Restaurant.
    6.Go hotel

Kindly advise me your price.

Thanks.

Rgds,
    alvin

2. Reynard Shah says:

Hi,

I am visiting Bali on 20/11-23/11. I need a private driver for 21/11. Here is my schedule

21/11
    pick up from Grand Mega Resort & Spa
    Tanah Lot temple
    Warung Sobat (Lunch)
    Uluwatu temple
    Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
    AYANA Rockbar
    Pronto Pizza

Kindly advise me your price.

Thanks & Regards
    Reynard Shah

3. Chandran says:

Hi Mr.Putu,
    My family will be on holiday in Bali on the 2-6 Dec… I would like to know how much will your services be as i see some good reviews on your site… we would like to go to the local markets for handicraft, clothes & others things… which you could also recommend…
    Chandran

• driverinkuta says:

Thank you for your inquiry.
      For One day trip can be arrange with cost USD50(IDR550.000) for up to 10 hours, airport pick up is USD15
      Cost above per Vehicle not per person include :comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol for 7 seats, parking fee, English-speaking driver, Please reply to : driverinkuta@gmail.com !!!

I look forward to hearing from you
      Best Regards
      ‎Putu

4. Yash Gupta says:

Hi,
    I am reaching Bali on 18 January 2015 and would like to go to Mount Batur on 19th January and see the sunrise there. On the way back would like to explore some other tourist attractions near Sanur Beach.
    Pick up would be from D’Sawah Bali Villas.

Best,
    Yash

5. Michel Robillard says:

Nous avons eu les services de Putu Bali Driver et Gede a été notre chauffeur guide pendant 5 jours. Nous lui avons d’abord fait une liste des endroits que nous voulions visités et il nous a fait également ses recommandations. Pour visiter Bali, je recommande de ne pas le faire sans avoir un chauffeur guide comme Gede si vous voulez voir le vrai Bali. Pour environ $45.00US par jour, incluant le guide chauffeur, l’essence et la voiture propre et spacieuse, le coût des stationnements, ça vaut vraiment le prix. Gede était toujours ponctuel, poli et courtois. Je transportait une valise avec un drone et il l’a toujours transportée pour moi. Si nous avons la chance de retourner un jour à Bali, je redemande Gede. Merci Gede, ce fut vraiment un plaisir de te rencontrer. Michel et Napatsawan du Canada
    We had the services Putu Bali Driver and Gede was our driver guide for 5 days. We first made ​​him a list of places we wanted to visited and he gave us also his recommendations. To visit Bali , I recommend not to do it without a guide as driver Gede if you want to see the real Bali. For about $ 45.00US per day , including the driver-guide , gasoline, and clean and spacious car , the cost of parking , definitely worth the price. Gede was always punctual, polite and courteous. I was carrying a suitcase with a drone and it has always conveyed to me. If we have the chance to return one day in Bali, Gede I Will ask for you again for sure . Gede thank you , it was really a pleasure to meet you. Michel et Napatsawan from Canada

6. Tarlei says:

Hi do you do Trunyan village/cemetery tours or nusa penida tours? looking for a price.

7. Roger Parayno says:

Ray, Waya, this is Roger and Jessica. Would like to take the elephant tour tomorrow the 1st of March. Same hotel pick-up place at the Hilton. Please email me confirmation at rogerparayno@Yahoo.com.Will wait for you at the lobby tomorrow morning.

Thanks!