Perched precariously on a rugged, seaside cliff, Uluwatu Temple is a spectacle only enhanced by the sunset. In addition to visiting two paradise beaches, this private 7-hour tour gives you the opportunity to witness a magical sunset at Uluwatu Temple. Witness a Kecack fire dance, full of passion and energy, and enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transport from selected Bali hotels.
- Private 7-hour trip to the Uluwatu Temple at sunset including a Balinese dance performance
- Customize your itinerary and receive undivided attention from a guide
- Marvel at the beautiful Nusa Dua and Padang Padang beaches
- Witness a magical sunset while overlooking Uluwatu Temple
- Watch a Kecack fire dance, a traditional
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins at your Kuta hotel, where you’ll board a private vehicle destined for Uluwatu. Before setting off, your guide discusses the day’s itinerary and offers the opportunity for you to customize the schedule.
The first stop is Nusa Dua Beach, a coastal paradise that attracts tourists with its crystal clear waters and white sands. See, too, Padang Padang Beach and spend a while relaxing in the seaside paradise.
After a 30-minute drive to Uluwatu Temple, settle into a prime, cliff side vantage point to watch the sun set on the ocean. Your guide provides an overview of the temple’s history and religious significance during the experience.
Once darkness has descended, watch a mesmerizing Balinese dance, the Kecack fire dance, before returning to your hotel in the early evening.